Hey Nwby here with a will to learn and determination to keep it going

garydm

Reefing newb
Names Gary live in tulsa and I Got lucky at a yard sale and picked up a 55 gallon tank and a t-5 light and a bag of sand for 35 dollars.....So I go home and start my saltwater aquarium.....Im just learning as I go and I found this sight on a search on google and I hope I can learn and some day contribute to the board

Welcome to the site Gary! Glad to see that there's someone else getting there feet wet. :mrgreen: Everyone here is a great help with any questions you may have. You should post some pics in the "tank showcase" thread, if at all possible.

Also, what are your palms for it? Reef? Fish only? And just a friendly reminder, take your time because patience is key. Atleast that's what I've learned.

Last edited:
welcome in. The first rule is go slow and remember fish stores are in business to sell stuff. If you want to buy fish, corals. or anemomies ask someone who is here first. Get the name of whatever it is and please post a question on it on this forum. It will save you so much heartache (and money) in the end.

welcome along with what ted said take it slow i use to be a newbie and i killed everything sad story you dont wanna know. but anyways s l o w

Back