hi

kennedy98

Reefing newb
hi i have a 55 gallon saltwater aquarium and right now i have a sea hare 2 percula clown fish a condylactis anemone 3 massa snaila a bi color angle live sand 7 good size chunks of live rock and 1 peperment shrimp and in the future i want to get coral but not now but is another reef save animal that i cam put in there thanks!!!!:question::D:mrgreen:

Ummmm...didn't we have this same conversation yesterday??? The moderators are gonna get you for posting double questions in two different sections. Just check your introduce yourself post, just in case you forgot.

LOL...we have 2 awesome livingreefers who are a married couple that we call #1 and #2 :) BUT they have their own usernames. You guys should split usernames.

LOL...we have 2 awesome livingreefers who are a married couple that we call #1 and #2 :) BUT they have their own usernames. You guys should split usernames.

However #2 started out using #1's screen name instead of having one of her own. We didn't know who we were talking to!

I think Smitty's just curious. It's nice to know if there are two tanks as opposed to just one when questions are being asked. When each of you talk about your tank we will know it is the same one, thus making it less confusing for us.

Back