Hibye's PT Build!

lawyers dont really make as much as you think. law school is expensive as shit and most graduating lawyers dont even get picked up by a law firm and if you do then most will only make about 50,000 a year for there first couple of years and they will stuck with the worst cases nobody wants to do. i have read alot about lawyers because that is what i want to do when i grow up

lawyers dont really make as much as you think. law school is expensive as shit and most graduating lawyers dont even get picked up by a law firm and if you do then most will only make about 50,000 a year for there first couple of years and they will stuck with the worst cases nobody wants to do. i have read alot about lawyers because that is what i want to do when i grow up

After 11 years of college and med school doctors arent raking in the cash oh and by the way med school isnt free and you have to go for A LOT longer than to be lawyer, and then to be a surgeon longer, then you have 4 years of residencey on top of that!

Be a pharmacist. My girlfriend's best friend was offered 150k per year right out of undergrad (he was also #1 in the class but still). He actually turned it down because he wants to be a family doctor and went back for more schooling

ok my dad spray painted the sides and back and we put the tank in the stand. the tank was too heavy for me too carry so i needed my mommies help . well heres some pics
PICT0035-1.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

hibye you are officially a young little twerp! haha! At least you not the 40 year old creep! The tank looks like it coming along good too!

back to the "who makes more talk" some of the highest paid people are anesthesiologists and plastic surgeons. an anesthesiologists makes around $230,000 right out of schooling, the median income is $334,000 from what i have read. a plastic surgeon generally makes around $400,000 a year. i don't know why but i have always been extremely fractionated with careers in medicine. with my determination, hard effort, and high interest in anatomy and biology, i believe i will be a doctor in my future.

hibye, your going to need to put a lot of effort and time into schooling, for surgeons, plastic surgeons to be specific, there are only about 90 job openings a year. i believe its about the same for other surgeons. also keep in mind that serge ons have a very serious and rather difficult job with a load of responsibility, one false move and you can kill a person. when that happens you can get sued and loose your license.

Afterwards, you could always buy a porsche and a 12 gallon aquapod...then spend the rest of your days playing video games, weight lifting, thinking of more cars and eventually girls. Oops, that's nudy's profile, sorry :bounce:

What about a biologist marine perhaps. but i would want to be dealing with reefs not like sharks,deep sea,stingrays; they are cool but i dont want to get killed by a freak accident like steve erwin

I worked six years in Emergency rooms. Unfortunately doctors are like average professions in that they are typically average people of average intelligence. It does not require a high level of intelligence to get degrees in this country, average will do. There are a lot of very smart people in college, however that is not the majority. We live in a capitalistic society where money talks. As long as there are people who will spend the money to obtain degrees we will keep building colleges to hold them. I go to school with just a few brilliant people, and I do not think that percentage differs at other schools regardless of the tier level, and while working in a hospital I met only a few doctors who were brilliant. I did not meet any brilliant plastic surgeons or anesthesiologists. But as implied they are paid so much because they are sued so much, not because their fields are outstanding or because a high degree of intelligence is needed to complete the training in those fields. I did meet a good number of brilliant radiologists and neurosurgeons. General surgeons were for the most part average as were those in the fields of plastic surgery, orthopedics, general medicine, pediatrics, and sports medicine. There were a lot of really smart doctors in Internal medicine (to include the fields of Cardiology and Adult medicine). A lot of the fields seem to be chosen due to future job availability and anticipated wages, not levels of intelligence. The field of cancer treatment seems to be absorbing a lot of the cream of the crop doctors. That will remain a field of high demand and necessity until we move away from our heavy carbon use base of industrialization and life styles.

Last edited:
Hibye, just wanted to say enjoy doing stuff with your dad right now, because you may end up like me and my dad and a few of my other friends where you learn to much and then when you do things all you do is fight about how it needs to be done. Not a fun thing to do when your just trying to enjoy time together. Also since your looking at vivariums and other things maybe you could try what im doing, Im going to be an exotic animal vet amazingly thats got a pretty good future because of people like us, and with the rising cost of fish it will be more likely to get vet visits about a sick fish.

Back