Hiker's 75g Upgrade

I was liking the duncan colony today. It's around 30 heads and larger than a softball.

022.jpg

Sunset Monti growing well and bright as hell.

015-1.jpg

They get about 3-4" long when fully stretched out. It's hard to tell in the pic. It wasn't always that way. Here's what it looked like 8 months ago when I got it.

Picture006-1.jpg

Just picked up some Valentine's Day Massacre Paly's and a misc Baby Blue Mille. Bad pics of the mille...sorry!

VDM - Center and not fully opened yet

007-7.jpg

Mille pictured behind the blue acro. It needs some time to color up.

010-6.jpg

009-5.jpg

I just ordered the following frags and they'll be here on Saturday. My actual pics will be up this weekend. Pics in this post are of the mother colonies. I'm getting them from a guy in Ohio who goes by Aquavista99. Look him up...his 400g tank is amazing!

ATL Cherry Bomb Mille

Tubbs Pink Jade Acropora

ORA Roscoe's Blue Acropora

AV99 Cream & Blue Acropora

Round 2 for a Sailfin Tang. This time I got a much larger one and nobody in the tank bothers it at all since it's not the largest fish.

002-13.jpg

008-9.jpg

Here are some random updated pics

007-8.jpg

025-2.jpg

Better pic of the Purple Hornets in the rear
008-8.jpg

016-4.jpg

021-3.jpg

Those are some great shots Dave! Good luck with the new tang.

Question for you also, do you have the 29g refug under your stand? And did you get it down there before you had the tank on it on were you able to fit it under with everything set up?

Those are some great shots Dave! Good luck with the new tang.

Question for you also, do you have the 29g refug under your stand? And did you get it down there before you had the tank on it on were you able to fit it under with everything set up?

Thanks Brian! Yes, I have the 29g under the stand. It was able to fit in through the doors. It only has 1/4" of clearence on the top and about 2 inches on the side. It barely made it in there.

Back