hitchiker

kyle

Reefing newb
ok so i was looking around on my rocks for like fetherdusters and stuff, and something cought my eye. i saw a little shrimp like looking thing. lol if that makes sence. i assumed is was a shrimp cuz of its tail it the only part i could really see it was moving quite fast. i bought a colony of zoas friday and thats the rock it was on. it was hanging out in a dead clam. i dont have a pic but as soon as i get one ill post it right away. i hope it dont die and grows that be so cool.any ways im going to go and stair in the tank and get some more charistic to tell you guys.

i honesty cant really see it. it moves to fast and i check thats site out and i couldnt find any thing. ill keep an eye on it and see what it is. i kinda hope its a mantis.

What color was it? A mantis would look something like:
stomatopod%20antizoea%20.jpg

or green if its a little older. Iv seen tiny creatures running around in my tanks, just part of the system =)

thank you so very much for the pic i was looking around for hours and i did not get apic as good as that. can you get a pic from the top? the thing i saw was like half a cm how long it the one in the pic u gave

i moved the rock it was on, with the zoas i moved it up closer to the lights cuz mine are poopy,any ways i saw the thing swim off and on another rock and it looked brownish greenish greyish. if thats a mantis in my tank that would be sooo cool. well execpet for the part the when it get big and eats every thing

Back