How Many Dwarf Angels In A 90g Tank?

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
:dunno:

Standard 90g Oceanic or All-Glass tank. 48 long x 24 high x 18 wide

FOWLR - no corals or very limited corals - no fancy lights - big friggin' skimmer. :mrgreen:

Not sure if your looking for suggestions,but a flamehawk is a great addition IMO.I love mine,probably still in my top 2

After meeting LtlJoker and LtlJokersBetterHalf today, I got to thinking about a larger fish tank so I could have a few of those neat fish that many of you already have. Right now, I've only got the one fish in the display and one in the frag tank.

It sure would make my kids happy to see a larger fish only tank with more action. Corals are boring to the kids now. No action. A mixed bag of compatible fish would be really neat too. I like dwarf angels, full size angels, butterfly fish, tangs, anthias, cardinalfish, gobies and wrasses.

A school of 7 or 8 chromis would be so cool. Or a bunch of anthias.....

How many chromis or anthias do ya think I could put in the 90g?

1 small/medium tang
1 small/medium butterfly fish
1 dwarf angel
goby for sand sifting
rock dweller - wrasse or hawkfish
CUC

I am planning on putting in 5 Chromis, and 5 anthias into my 90 gallon tank. I have been told and am unsure on how true it is but odd numbers for these fish do better.

Rc a singapore angel is very pretty and not aggressive. :bowdown: My buddy shawn has 3 evansi anthias right now that are gorgeous:mrgreen:

Back