HOW the Hell...

LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
:frustrat:ok so im sitting in my living room glairing at my tank and I say... Man look how big the unicorn is getting, Then wow these lights make the other unicorn look awsome... Dory swims by and I saw awww... Sailfin chugs by.. Clownfish still pissed of at the death od his frogspawn. puttering in place in the back corner of the tank Large yellow tang swims by.. small yellow peeks out from the rocks. Fire fish look Great.... Wait there is one missing ... HOLY HELL WHERE IS MY NASO!!!!

I can not find him ANYWHERE!!! not the one to duck into the rocks
I checked behind the tank, Sides, Overflows... NOWHERE TO BE FOUND :frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

HOW can the largest Fish just up and disapear?
i mean really HOW THE HELL... so my night will be filled with Breaking down my Rock work to look for what I HOPE is a trapped fish!

I will keep you all Posted... Please wish me Luck...

PS-NASO.jpg

RIP

yeah now i got a torn down aquascape. and dont have the heart to be creative now... any ideas on my Rock work. thinking two towers by the overflows... maybe a small island in the middle.

Pull together your thoughts and let me know

Doing a massive water change in the morning. Redline u got some GSP if u want them

yeah its kinda like that now LOL... a little here a little there... I dont want to leave any holes big enough for the tangs to get in yeah there will be a cave but i will have Full access to it.. I found the body in the right corner by the overflow.. Never thought an 11 in fish could fit there ... i think he went exploring lastnight and got stuck poor guy... Im pissed... how do I of all people loose a tang. errrgh Water changes and Tests alot more often

sorry to hear about the tang lionfish...

As for the aquascaping, how about two towers as you suggested but connect them with a third island in the middle (like bridges) and on top of the bridges you can put corals. I dont know how much rock you have.

At 11 inches it sounds like you have had him for awhile. Sorry for your loss. I lost a hippo like the a few years ago. Never found any evidence at all.

i like having open water on one side and than it slowley bulds into a dense reef on the other side. its kinda a barrier reef thing. then the fish have just open water to swim in and then medium and than full blown reef. just me though

Back