Howdy from AK

Ya I really miss the summer there, floating the chena is a blast. We had a couple feet of snow last week but it has all melted. How has the winter been up north?

It has been really warm for the interior. We got above freezing for Thanksgiving. That was weird.

Starting to drop below zero now. Wont be long and 50 below. Good grief I need to move to a desert :shock:

Sure you could. Can you land on gravel bars? Do you have tundra tires on it?
Most of my friends that fly have super cubs though.

It has been really warm for the interior. We got above freezing for Thanksgiving. That was weird.

Starting to drop below zero now. Wont be long and 50 below. Good grief I need to move to a desert :shock:

I wish y'all Alaskains would just go a head and rub it in that y'all got some decent weather.:grumble::mrgreen:

hello from another alaskan!! Just signed on here been a RB member for a while and was looking for something new!!

Howdy Bri!
I just got back from Anchorage. I don't know how you do it. The traffic was crazy. Went to The Reef at the Sears mall....ouch, they want 32 bucks for a lil clump of cheato.

Anyway, good to see another from the 49th here.

Ya dude I dont do any shopping there anymore if you come back to town let me know and I will give you directions to another place that is much better not really better prices but for sure more experience or if Im home from the slope Ill just meet you there. Any way stay warm I just got to work a few min ago and its gettin cold up here.

Back