I hate this video

spongeycrab

Reefing newb
UGH! just watch you'll understand

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxoQVUVrOw4&feature=player_detailpage"]Shark babies pups being delivered on boat blacktip - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Better the babies were delivered. I don't see the issue, they caught and kept a shark of legal size. heck I think its kinda cool the babies were old enough to be birthed that way. I guess that just comes with being a fisherman first and a fishkeeper second.

The reason I don't like it is because I love sharks and it's descusting

I mean they caught it and cut it open problably food they could of just let it go! also it's really gorey ick!

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with it. They were obviously shark fishing for food, discovered the babies upon cleani.g the fish, and released them.

Not much different really than pulling in a big female trout and having her release her eggs right it the shore line.

I was waiting for a big sea bird to swoop down and grab a baby....I thought that was going to be the big deal. Other than seeing a shark being cleaned it wasn't a big deal to me either. I can see how this would bother those who are not subject to this often and find it hard to watch.

Back