I have a crazy story?!?

hibye

Reef enthusiast
I just got done finishing COD5 multiplayer and came into my room and saw my fish tank and my goby looked hungry. I then went into the kitchen and got some frozzen mysis shrimp.I put in 1/4 of a cube and see my Goby and sixline eating happily, except for my clownfish which is useually the one who hogs all the food . I look around and see her brething hardly under neath her favoroite mushroom coral rock. I go looking for something to put her in but I have nothing.:pooh: I asked my mom for pans and she was like no way you are putting those dirty saltwater fish in my pot. so I grab a crappy airsot bb contianer that I got when I was like 9 at the wal mart. I go back to my room and look into the tank......I couldn't find her again??? I notice that she is rubbing against the rock to the right upsidedown?!?I go back to the container and put some premade saltwater in it , as well as copper and fish coat helper. Now I just have to capture the upsidown clownfish rubbing against the rock. I notice that the rock that she was rubbing against she got into one of the holes and had goten stuck. I tried tweezers and a turkey baster but they didn't work, so then I decided that I didnt want to wait anylonger and give the rest of my fish a disese.I hury up and put newpaper down on my carpet and pull the 15-20 lb rock out of the tank. Next, I get the bone cutters and the hack saw and work my way to the clownfish without damaging it. On the way i killed like 5 peanut worms.I finally got to the clownfish without damaging it!(I feel like a surgon!) It took me about 13 minutes to get to the clownfish and it starts to wiggle around! I quikly put it into the Mini qT and am very unsure what to do next. I cheacked all of my paremeters and nitrate,nitrite,ph,temp were good(noticed I said good not perfect) My salinity was a little bit higher than normal but not much. That still doesn't explain why my clownfish was sick and not my other fish.The clownfish looks like it is doing better but am worried to put it back in the tank.

sounds like its rubbing because it has an external parasite that it wants off and its most likely ich do to the clown getting stressed some how and the ich parasite latched on

I woke up today and found her dead. :( THe dum clownfish just got sick for no reason. I also rearanged my rocks like this

My other fish are doing very good. Does anybody recommend any other fishes?
I have
1 yellowwatchman goby
1 sixline wrasse

Last edited:
The tank,
PICT0069.jpg

I am buying a magfloat the next time I go to my LFS.
PICT0070-1.jpg

here is the rock that I had to cut. Man did I take out a lot.
PICT0064.jpg

a closer look
PICT0066.jpg

Can you see one of the five worms that I cut hah.

I also have a off topc question: If my aunt has a diamond and rubs here hand against my glass will it crack? I ve seen diamond cut like 1/4 of glass before.

I remember on my birthday my fish got ick. I was turned 10/ 11 years old and I was in tears. All of my fish were breathing hard. I had clownfish,yellow tang, and a dameslfish in a 29 gallon tank! My dad took me up to the fish store but they were closed :( so thats when I came upon Lving reefs and asked you guys and gals for help. I am 13 years old now.I started saltwater when I was 9/10 years old. I dont remember when I started,

Back