i want my own tank!!!!!!

yeah ill probably jump back on tomorrow and call those ads...see if theyve had snags from anyone else and see if they might be ok with splitting it or something....that would be awesome. wonder why i didnt think of it sooner.....

hmmmm....dirty is always an option....red could even be my pimp...im also sleepy and my judgement could be clouded....

if you though just buying the setup wasent cheap wait till you start to stock it with LR. nothling like 4-6 bucks per lbs and ateast 1-1.5 per gallon. you have to me insane like the rest of us to jump into this hobby. ha. there are so many options to choose from like ro water filters,salt,sumps,t5 lights. I got into this hobby about 4 months ago with a 55 gallon and after all said and done I have spent atleast 1500-2000 like nothing. ahhhhhh. it is so rewarding to come home from work and just sit back with a cold beer and look at my tank though. good luck. there are so much great help on this site you will be just fine.

the 90 gallon is gone so it seems:( bum deal. i emailed the woman with the 120 and asked if i could set up a time to go see it....im gonna look some more right now.

yeah its gonna be a spendy ordeal but im so sick of waiting. to me it seems the time, energy, and money is so worth it. im sure you all would agree....especially reeffreak after everythng you went through and youre still going. props to you:bowdown:

Geez,thanks for bringing up bad memories.(jk)

Yeah,we all know the feeling of having to wait when we want something now.I do hope you find something.

sorry....lol...it was meant as a compliment...kudos:)

i emailed all the people selling tanks in the area that are nice. so far nothing back. ill be patient and keep looking tho....

Back