I want to buy some Tyree coral

Hmm I must be cheap but spending more money on one head of coral then I have spent for my entire set up. Sounds just wrong to me.

ive met one of the guys from world wide coral, lil cocky. but ok. really nice stuff. ive met steve tyree too. really nice guy. been around for long time..

Those are some super nice corals.But they'd have to spittin gold nuggets before I would pay those prices:shock:

I personally think that's an outrageous price. Scott Fellman at reefbuilders wrote a great article on some common corals that aren't totally expensive but can be stunning nonetheless. Acans can be fantastically gorgeous at a low price...
Scott Fellman is a really cool dude. We had him speak at 1 of our swaps. He's good for tips on saving some cash.
I'll take an eye of the Jason Fox Crazy Fox Watermelon chalice for $1,499.99, please!
Jason was at the swap we just had at That Fish Place. He might have had that coral in his tank, but my wallet hurt just looking at his stuff.
TFPswap15_1-30-10.jpg

Larry - I saw that person's display at the swap, but when I heard him tell someone that what they were looking at was $400 :shock:, I didn't even bother asking about anything I liked.

Back