Important Meeting Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

jermpool

NAAO President
Due to some unforseen problems we have decided to move the meeting to my mothers house. It is right in front of jellys, so follow the directions but stop at the house with a maroon Saturn and red Ford Ranger in the driveway.
If you get lost you should be able to reach someone at my mothers number
658-6914 if no answer try 658-2217. Sorry for such short notice.

hey jeremy, so whats up? why didnt jellyman respond? and the whole purpose of the meeting was one to distribute the order (failed) two to see and discuss a reef tank. (failed). so are we just going to sit and eat pizza? ill come either way but this is awefully short notice, and alot of these people are driving along way.

Ironman said:
hey jeremy, so whats up? why didnt jellyman respond? and the whole purpose of the meeting was one to distribute the order (failed) two to see and discuss a reef tank. (failed). so are we just going to sit and eat pizza? ill come either way but this is awefully short notice, and alot of these people are driving along way.

I didnt find the meeting to be a failure at all actually, and whether or not you enjoyed being there we enjoyed haveing you how do you like them :bounce: baldy?? I know, I know your not bald thats just a 6 inch part :Cheers:

Yeah maybe you should wait until after the meeting to tell us it was a failure. At least then you would have somthing to base it on besides pure speculation. :)

Ok ok ok.......

The meeting wasn't a failure. Thanks again for hosting and I had a great time.

However to Bryan's point when multiple people are involved some of which drive over an hour and a half to the meetings more than hour or two notice of meeting changes would help things flow a little more smoothly.

We understand things come up and things happen, but for the people that try organizing group orders and meetings, it becomes frustrating when things are constantly/randomly changing.

I'm closing this thread, because I don't expect anything good will or can come from this.

Lets all just try and do what we say we are going foward.

Thanks again for hosting the meeting.
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back