Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

I'll try once more.
DSC01212.jpg

It is hard to believe he was born with a cleft lip. He has his second surgery next wednesday. His surgeon is amazing.

Oscar's having a ball with that pumpkin.:D
We'd have never know about his cleft lip if you hadnt of mentioned it.But it dont matter.Kids are what makes life great.( right up untill they become teenagers:grumble:)

Oscar's having a ball with that pumpkin.:D
We'd have never know about his cleft lip if you hadnt of mentioned it.But it dont matter.Kids are what makes life great.( right up untill they become teenagers:grumble:)

Hey Yote, teens are good too. They have their difficult moments (one of mine is in the midst of a tough time), but they also have great moments. It is exciting to see them succeed, especially after they have come through a tough time.

Hey Yote, teens are good too. They have their difficult moments (one of mine is in the midst of a tough time), but they also have great moments. It is exciting to see them succeed, especially after they have come through a tough time.

I agree Lights.
My 18 year old is going through a stage where he wants to give dear old dad orders.I'll just say that it aint working out for him,and he aint so big that I cant take him over my knee just yet.Even though he thinks otherwise.

I just remind my 16 year old that I can take him out, no matter how big he gets :mrgreen:

Haha do any of you have teenage girls? I would think they would be the hardest. I know i definitely gave my parents a run for their money and put them through the ringer all the time. And no threats of physical violence didn't phase me.....haha glad I'm a little older and a little wiser now

Last edited:

Haha do any of you have teenage girls? I would think they would be the hardest. I know i definitely gave my parents a run for their money and put them through the ringer all the time. And no threats of physical violence didn't phase me.....haha glad I'm a little older and a little wiser now

Yeah, I have one. She is just like me when I was her age. You know that saying that what comes around goes around???? Yep, it's true!:grumble:

Back