Introduce yourself with pics.

I'm not really sure but, I'm gonna hope nobody tells her :shock: and he probably did, he ate pretty much everything but his actual food.

Parrotchute, I saw a couple of your guys pics and thought I'd throw some of mine in ... it is nice knowing other guys in the military have the same hobby (or in my case obsession :mrgreen:)

Right now, they have me in school learning Russian. I'm in the middle of the SF Qual course. Luckily, that means less time from home for now :bounce:

My fiance was in the SF for nearly 10 years! He was an 18 Delta. If I remember correctly, he was in the 7th Special Forces Group. Or maybe it was the 3rd. I'm not sure...

Biff, that's cool I'm hoping to get back to 10th group I'm not a big fan of Fayetteville

Parrot, I wish I were at DLI I'm in NC it's definitely not as nice as DLI. That's where my ex was from and it was pretty nice

Biff, that's cool I'm hoping to get back to 10th group I'm not a big fan of Fayetteville

Parrot, I wish I were at DLI I'm in NC it's definitely not as nice as DLI. That's where my ex was from and it was pretty nice

Bummer! Never been to Bragg...Rucker is my ghetto home away from home though.

Never been to Rucker, not sure I'd want to go. I can't handle the humidity on the east coast, I'm sure I'd hate it there.

I'm the furry one.

sic1.jpg

All dolled up...

124%20040.JPG

Back