Introduce yourself with pics.

Oh... I guess it would be weird for someone who already knew you are the banning queen to say something suggesting that you wouldn't ban someone... One might think they were trying to encourage you to ban said person as if they too perhaps were annoyed by said person... I'm speaking hypothetically of course :)

ok here is a new pic of me after losing some weight via the hospitalization diet plan, has done wonders for me.
meapril1006.jpg

I agree Leslee you look great! In fact FYI I am single... just saying! lol sorry but yeah I recently invested in an excercise bike myself, I am trying to lose the beer gut! I don't remember who said it,but it is true that once you are no longer a teen you lose that awesome metabolism! For me as soon as I turned 19 my metabolism was lost forever! (actually come to think of it I started drinking at 19... I wonder if there could be a connection, Nah probably just a coincedence lol!)

Robb

Late on this one too! LOL! Too bad you are in Canada Robb!

"This is me after i sold my aquarium"

But before your current Aquarium? Right? You didn't sell your Aquarium that you had now, did you? Confused.

yea i just sold it :( gonna buy a bigger and better NEW one this year just saving up the cash. i want to start it up from the beginning thats why.

i just won the algae battle too

Back