Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

I like skunkier beers. Groelsch is one of favorites...if I drink beer. That isnt very often, give me a nice glass of Grey Goose or Three Olives brand vodka on the rocks with a twist of lime and Im good to go.

Man, what are you doing? Going from quality of Grey Goose (which isn't even in my budget) to Groelsch :shock:? Now that just isn't right.

I just really dont like beer. Busch tastes like every other beer, just not a beer guy. Like quality liquor not barley soup.

I just really dont like beer. Busch tastes like every other beer, just not a beer guy. Like quality liquor not barley soup.

That's OK. What's the point in drinking something you don't like? Personally, I tend to like liquors better myself, which can be a problem. Jjust so you all know, don't snow blow the drive and drink ... you will end up having a great time, but PO the wife and do several neighbor's drives. The neighbors didn't mind, but I think it took a few *months* for my wife to get over :shock:.

I rarely do drink beer, I like a beer with my steak and seafood thats about it. A couple of social beers are ok too. Just not into it, good recipe for me to have a headache.

I dont drink any liquor with color, Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde kinda thing, especially tequilla. Although I do enjoy a jigger of Patron on occasion.

I dont drink any liquor with color, Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde kinda thing, especially tequilla. Although I do enjoy a jigger of Patron on occasion.

I drink all liquors, but not to excess (usually). However, there are those I prefer, such as rum or vodka.

Tequillia is my all time favorite!

This is what I do with my empty tequiila bottles if I drink to much...lol

tequilia.jpg

I make them into pod hotels... ;) ... filled with chaeto

Tequillia is my all time favorite!

I broke my arm when i was drunk off my ass with tequilla. I will never drink it again. We dont mix well together at all.

If we're on the topic of liquors, then im definitely into whiskey more than the rest. Brandy and Vodka i like too.

I hate gin & tequila.

Perhaps a better thread here would be "Introduce yourself with your alcoholic drink of choice". Onew pic with a beer in it and the whole thread takes a left turn. So is it safe to say that saltwater tank viewing is more fun with a few in you?

Well it looks like i will have to chime in with our random off topic wandering here.

Green Flash West Coast IPA all the way. 4 different kinds of hops! It's the best, yeah I'm a bit of a beer snob.

And of course as I would expect none less, simpleman is the man with the plan. you cant beat an amazingly hoppy IPA, you just cant. Ill take it down to california here with a ruination IPA from Stone.

img156.jpg

oh btw did you ever have their 10th anniversary IPA last year? it was brewed to 10%abv, and I even got a 3 liter oversized bottle of it.

Oh yeah Alexander, you know I did. I didn't score one of the bigg a$$ bottles though. A store by me has the huge bottles of Double Bastard right now. I just might have to pick one up. That suckers pricy though!

Yeah mine was $ 70 dollars. Got me and a buddy way more intoxicated than we should have been. Ruination has to be one of my top 3 fav beers.

Yeah mine was $ 70 dollars. Got me and a buddy way more intoxicated than we should have been. Ruination has to be one of my top 3 fav beers.

:shock::shock::shock::shock: And I thought my taste was expensive. Makes Mendocino Brewery look like Coors.

Well chris the 22oz bottles were like a few cents shy of 4 dollars. But this was a MASSIVE bottle.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the 22 oz bottles. I love a good IPA (as we have discussed before). Thanks.

Back