Introduce yourself with pics.

jonathan from royse city/caddo mills.

Attachments

• digital camera 349.jpg
    digital camera 349.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 141
AH very well...this was last year sometime (amazingly enough, I take a hundred pictures a day of everyone but me!!)

wontonflip-albums-me-picture113-wontonflip.jpg

Attachments

• smwontonflip.jpg
    smwontonflip.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 159
AH very well...this was last year sometime (amazingly enough, I take a hundred pictures a day of everyone but me!!)
wontonflip-albums-me-picture113-wontonflip.jpg

Funny, that's the same thing my wife tells me. I tell her it's because she is the only one who cares about taking pictures .... right before I duck!

Nice pics Knothole,Wonton,and Puffer.

Puffer,You do know that once you become a doctor that we'll all be expecting payback for the free tank advice dont ya? :mrgreen:

I have often thought, I wonder what the heck these people look like. I never wandered into the "Off topic" forum before because I assumed that like most other sites, it would be all Politics. I feel stupid for arriving here so late, but let me say, you are a beautiful bunch of reefers!

Here are a few pics of my wife, Alyx, and I, and our Rottweiler, Lucas.
P1020417.jpg
P1030657.JPG
P1040586.JPG
P1020206.jpg
P1020569 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I have often thought, I wonder what the heck these people look like. I never wandered into the "Off topic" forum before because I assumed that like most other sites, it would be all Politics. I feel like a tard for arriving here so late, but let me say, you are a beautiful bunch of reefers!

First, great pics, thanks for sharing.

Second, I understand exactly what you mean about off-topic threads and politics. There have been a few that were went down that road real heavy, but people try not to get too over the top here. I try not to get too wrapped up in the political threads myself. I'm a right wing conservative and have to think through my responses (yeah, I'm sure that's hard to imagine :mrgreen:). Everyone is pretty good about realizing we all have different views and there isn't anyone I wouldn't be willing to sit down with and have a cup of coffee or a beer.

All I am saying is that on most other forums, the "Off Topic" posts tend to be very heavily dominated by people spewing political nonsense that I don't want any part of. I assumed that would be the case here and so I never ventured into this area before and I was pleasantly surprised to see that you all seem to have lives outside of reefing that aren't dominated by conspiracy theory and party promoting arguments that can never reach any agreement. I should have known though, this is a top notch group of people and that is why this site is THE BEST!

You have a very pretty wife. You guys make a great looking couple.

Usually any arguing can be solved quickly around here.

Back