Introduce yourself with pics.

I thought I'd post some pics of me at the office.

IMG_0023.jpg

I'm on the right
IMG_0028.jpg

Me in front of the 777 engine (10 ft intake :shock:)
big engine.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

And yes I know all you get to see is the side of my head :D

haha, well as you can see I am using a laptop in one of the pics. But that one we're allowed to use since it has our takeoff performance calculations.

Now that would be a HELL of a job Cool:D
Take off,hit cruise control,prop the ole feet up and relax until it its time to land.:mrgreen:

hehe, ya somedays it's that easy, others not so much. They say it's hours of boredom punctuated by moments of sheer terror :)

I would think that it would be like that. A lot of responsibility and lives at stake. Also not as glamorous as most would think. How much are you away from home?

It all depends on the schedule I can work out. This month I'm only gone 2 nights, Last month I was gone 8. It's not the typcial 9-5 monday to friday, I have to work weekends, holidays sometimes etc. I've missed even my own birthday and last year I missed christmas, wasn't home til 1030 at night. So planes still have to fly every day, I just hope to get the days off I want. On the up side in the middle of december I'm expecting we'll have a ton of snow on the ground and I've got a 2 day layover in Los Angeles, hopefully I'll come back with a sunburn.

That's why when I get a big tank every thing will have to be thought out very carefully. I'll definately have to be able to leave it for 4 days at a time, so ATO is a must. I also like the idea of the continuous feeder using an enteral pump, you can pretty much set it up for the month and keep the food chilled using a wine cooler.

I once missed Christmas..LITERALLY....I took off from San Francisco on Dec 24, and landed in the Philippines on Dec 26 LOL Crossed time zones -- Philippines is 12 hours ahead of the east coast.

That's why when I get a big tank every thing will have to be thought out very carefully. I'll definately have to be able to leave it for 4 days at a time, so ATO is a must. I also like the idea of the continuous feeder using an enteral pump, you can pretty much set it up for the month and keep the food chilled using a wine cooler.

where have you seen this feeder idea??? I think it's brilliant. I want one.

I wanted to see if she could just pull it back but she couldnt do it:frustrat:. I was wondering if anyone would notice she didnt have an arrow:nono:. But it woulda been my luck she woulda gotten it back and shot me with that stinkin arrow:cupidarr:

Back