Introduce yourself with pics.

023-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

026.jpg

Hello Robb! You look very serious. You look like you're thinking about what you're going to do if you meet someone that crams a tang into a nano tank ;)

LMAO That was pretty good, made me laugh quite a bit actually. The reason I look so serious is because that is generally the type of person I am. When you are only 20 years old, it takes a lot of effort to get people to take you seriously... that being said I have plenty of pics of me with some "refreshing beverages" in my hand (Lol The one thing I love about Canada is the Drinking age of 19, 18 in Alberta where I am living now. I am originally from Toronto) but I figured it may be a little inappropriate for this site. That is the only picture I have that I am clean shaven lol I went through all my pics and sadly I don't have one without my beard! That picture was actually taken the day before my job interview and that is why I was clean shaven. Here is a pic of how I would normally look!

facebookpic.jpg

Also if you haven't noticed yet I am a HUGE Dolphins Fan! I havent missed a game in years (mostly thanks to the wonderful person that came up with PVR)! LOL BTW I just noticed that even in this Pic I am way to serious!

Robb

I have plenty of pics of me with some "refreshing beverages" in my hand (Lol The one thing I love about Canada is the Drinking age of 19, 18 in Alberta where I am living now. I am originally from Toronto) but I figured it may be a little inappropriate for this site.

Oh man, you must be new here if you think that's inappropriate! A while back, we had an entire thread dedicated to pictures of people with their favorite beverages. In fact, I don't know if I've ever seen a picture of Alexander without one... :)

Lol good to know! I will keep that in mind next time I post a pic! I am actually really Stoked to turn 21. My Bday is like 4 months away and I am absolutely doing what every person who turns 21 does! Going To VEGAS!!! I am fortunate enough to have a number of friends with early Bdays so we are all making a trip down to Vegas and blowing as much money as we can in one week! You only turn 21 once, so may as well make it memorable.

On a side note I am really starting to like it here! I wish I would have gotten into SW tanks a long time ago. The people on this site are fantastic!

Robb

You're going to love Vegas! I've been quite a few times -- but I'm a really quick 45 minute flight away here in Arizona.

If you are sober enough to appreciate some non-gambling activities, there are quite a few really nice saltwater tanks to check out in a lot of the hotels, plus the aquarium at Mandalay Bay, which is pretty decent.

My favorite bar there is Dick's in the Excalibur. You should check it out one night that you're there!

I think I will put aside a night and go out and try not to drink, instead check out some of the night life and some of the attractions. Now that I live in Calgary it is maybe a 2 hour flight or something... not 100% sure on that it may even be shorter but all I hear at my work is how people will just randomly go to Vegas for a weekend. I wouldn't mind checking out Arizona either I have never been to Arizona but it is on my list of places to visit. Basically I only have one guide line for places I like to visit... It has to be WARM!! It is currently -8 degree Fahrenheight (-23 Celcius roughly) in Calgary right now, that is beyond Cold lol I HATE the Cold. I am definitely moving somewhere warmer when I get enough money!

Robb

I've been to Vegas one time w/ my mom, and I was a few months short of being 21...and my mom asks me if I brought my fake ID....she was surprised when I told her I've never had a fake ID lol...nice mom, huh? ;)

I've been to Vegas one time w/ my mom, and I was a few months short of being 21...and my mom asks me if I brought my fake ID....she was surprised when I told her I've never had a fake ID lol...nice mom, huh? ;)

Funny, my mom would have flipped if I told her I had a fake ID.

yeah mine was a BIG secret until I turned 21... My mom would have taken it away faster than the police :) Though she did laugh about it when I told her later.

Back