Introduce yourself with pics.

OK! I have a weird obsession with taking pics of myself. I am loosing weight and getting healthy so I always like to take pics and compare!

SO here are a few!
This is the most recent:

SDC10141.jpg

A few months ago:
IMG00309.jpg

OK this is before I started loosing weight, that is a tan tank top at my waist not a chunky belly roll! ha ha the tank is covering the chunky belly roll! :mrgreen:
DSC00091.jpg

AWWWWW I was a cute kid!
IMG00050.jpg

Don't worry Leslee, you look great. Just watch out for that guy in the third pic ... he's only after one thing, like the rest of us guys. :mrgreen:

Don't worry Leslee, you look great. Just watch out for that guy in the third pic ... he's only after one thing, like the rest of us guys. :mrgreen:

Ha ha ha thanks! Thats my friend, no worries! That was at a christmas party after many adult lemonades!

Hehehe...bristle worm.
I've been in so many shows, I can't list them all. My three passions are: my boyz, my fish and my theatre...in that order. :)

Here's me in Les Mis (innkeeper's wife)

attachment.php

What a great role Mrs. Thenardier! Did you bring the house down? :lol:

it's nice to have faces to go along with all the great advice. here are a couple of me...

Attachments

• 6500_1095523989024_1254304323_30303701_2305478_n.jpg
    6500_1095523989024_1254304323_30303701_2305478_n.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 149
I agree Leslee you look great! In fact FYI I am single... just saying! lol sorry but yeah I recently invested in an excercise bike myself, I am trying to lose the beer gut! I don't remember who said it,but it is true that once you are no longer a teen you lose that awesome metabolism! For me as soon as I turned 19 my metabolism was lost forever! (actually come to think of it I started drinking at 19... I wonder if there could be a connection, Nah probably just a coincedence lol!)

Robb

What a great role Mrs. Thenardier! Did you bring the house down? :lol:

It was one of my all-time favorite roles. She rocks! :coolgleem

Back