Introduce yourself with pics.

You got a couple of great looking young ladies there Blue.
Hows the coyote huntin out there in those sand hills?

Parrotchute,You wasnt flyin after that pic was you:mrgreen:

No sand hills where I hunt. But the yotes are like rats they are everywhere. I'm going this weekend (hopefully) to help out the antelope heard in Prescott AZ. Those bastards grab the new borns before they drop. :helm2:

Smitty thank you for what you do. I know it's a tough job and I'm thankfull there are people like you who don't mind dealing with the bottom feeders.

Just thought I would share a couple photos of my loved ones

Here is my nephew Gavyn, he and his father live in Iowa and I miss them a lot.

IMG00233-20100206-1608.jpg

And here is my daughter Riley, she just lost her first front tooth!!!!!

IMG00079-20100122-2036.jpg

Hmm guess I never put any pics in here. Here is one of me and one of my daughter and youngest son. The oldest is away at school and I dont seem to have any pics of him on this computer.
me.jpg
new002.jpg
new003.jpg

Livingreefs' got some nice lookin' reefers :)

BTW, Smitty...you know they blame all these snow storms in the DC/MD/VA areas on your native Obama, right? Because last Dec he knocked us for shutting down schools for a couple'a inches of snow. LOL

Livingreefs' got some nice lookin' reefers :)

BTW, Smitty...you know they blame all these snow storms in the DC/MD/VA areas on your native Obama, right? Because last Dec he knocked us for shutting down schools for a couple'a inches of snow. LOL

Lol...yeah, he placed a curse on the entire east coast, should've kept his mouth shut. :)

I don't take many pictures of myself other than Halloween pictures so here are some pictures from a couple of the past years from oldest to most recent.

MattsAliGPic.jpg

Ali G in da house!
n594269390_154150_4437.jpg

Pee Wee!
n1530333892_30071283_2591.jpg

Michael Phelps: I had the goggles and rubber cap, but took them off because they hurt too much
n594269390_768214_541.jpg

and just a tennis picture of me from 2 years ago

Back