introducing myself and tanks

Update on the CBB...not good.

I had to move about 50lbs of rock to get to it... waaaaay in the back in a cave. Stupidly, I stacked the rock so that the cave is still there...DOH! Another $30 down the drain. :(

not impossible. I kept one for a while. named him lucky...... not so lucky as you can tell by HAD. I think the main problem is i didnt feed him the correct diet completely. I think its very possible to do it but it just depends on the specimine. and that is the really frustrating thing. i dont think ill ever go at keeping one again. its just not right the large ammount of them that are sacrificed to only few actually living. There are some fish we should just leave be...... DOC :)

oh he!! ya. I have killed three (four now) Moorish Idols and four or five CBB. I am still tempted to try another one, but I know what they need and I just don't have the kind of tankmates that will allow it to live. They seem to need shy tankmates that will not compete for food and be fed several times a day.

BTW, sorry for your loss. Even when we know it will happen, it still sucks pissing away money like that.

-Doc

CBBs can be tough to keep.I've got one thats not been any trouble.Had it for a month or so now.
Just wish I could get him to come to FRONT of the tank where I can see him more.

Yote,

I wish you better luck than I have had with him. They are great looking fish.

-Doc

Thanks Doc.Mines doing great.He's fat as a hawg just shy.I can watch him working his way around and through the rock picking stuff off of it.He just seems to like the back side of the tank better.

Back