Is there such thing as a reef safe nano predator?

PringlesLFE

Mmm...Salty.
Just curious, any fish/eels/inverts out there that are reef safe? I have a Fluval Chi filled with ghost shrimp spawning regularly....I set it up for a fuzzy dwarf lion tank that never got completed.

I'm only working with a 20 long with a (soon to be) 10 G sump and ATS....I can guess the answer already lol. Doesn't hurt to ask.

BTW...i'm not trying to feed the ghost shrimp continuously...just sucks that I have a pack of frozen silversides and a ton of ghost shrimp at my disposal.

Ideally I'm looking for some kind of reef safe nano "predator" to be housed with a tomato(or Ocellaris) clown and one more fish maybe?

Thanks....keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh one of my LFS has had a garden eel for a few months now...I think most customers don't even see it...but my sandbed is only about 1.5 ''

please tell me you are joking you were not really gonna put a lion in five gallons of water right.and ells are escape artist they will get out of that tank its also to small.
do some research at liveaquaria.com and get a nano fish and a couple of hermits and snails

A 20 long may be good for an Angler for a while......he'll eat those shrimp and silversides,probably the clown too though

Back