Jbj led 601 pro

Duddy

Reefing newb
I used to keep many salt tanks. Reef and aggressive tanks as well. After taking a 5 year hiatus from the hobby I'm looking to dip my toe with a Nano all in one. I have an amazing deal pending on this LED model however I'd like to hear some feedback from others who have some experience with this type of lighting. When I was fully addicted back in the day we only had PC and Halides. This LED is the new deal I just want to make sure it's legit. Who has experience? Will it save me some money on power? Am I better off going oldschool? Talk to me.

Welcome aboard Duddy! Many of us have switched over to LED and love them. I know nothing about the JBJ LED. Are you able to find any reviews with google?
Yes, it will save you on electricity for sure, especially compared to a MH.

It all depends.... Im running 2 90w led's and before i was 4 54w t5's. So its not alot of savings and in the long run is it worth it? Yes, the shimmer and clarity of the tank is 10 folds better. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. How are your corals doing under this LED lighting? Is everything thriving? Are you able to grow all types? Thank you for the input!

Back