Joint Meeting???

Alright everyone we need to get a count of who is going up to knoxville Saturday the 19th for the joint meeting. They are trying to plan how much food to cook and we need to be sure and bring our share. Lets try to get an accurate count by this weekend.
Thanks

figured we could all meet up somewhere and ride together......

Bryan will have to drive though as he gets Car sick.....

If i drive though you got shotgun.
Brandon

Seriously let Bryan drive and let me get shotgun. I will be sick as a dog!!! What time you guys think we will be back? If it's too late I may have to drive myself anyway.

What I drive would be small though. The minivan Tonya will have.

I dont know I might could sweet talk the wife into letting me take the minivan then we could fit 6 easy. I would have to be home by about 6: 6:30 though.

Geesh Dave and Bryan get some non-drowsy dramamine and suck it up guys!! j/k - but on a serious note have either of you tried that stuff - I understand it is a lot more potent than it used to be. I know several people that the non-drowsy used to not help at all but now it does. Might be worth a shot.

Back by 6:30 may start to cut it close. It will be a 2-2 1/2 hour drive back for you dave. That means we will have to leave by 4 at the very latest. We will work it out. Don't want you to have to drive up or back alone.

ctvol said:
LOL I'll be bringing some Shiner as usual... Oh, but Dave did say he's not feeding all of you... So somebody bring those good chicken wings or whatever those things were that we had down at Brandon's... :D Besides we need something to soak up the beer.. ;)
There you go again, Randy, putting words in my mouth:chair: I just wandered on here today to find out that people think they're not going to eat at my house. A head count and some buns are all I ask; I don't want to eat pork for a week after the meeting as leftovers!

Dave

thanks dave, as of right now I wouldnt expect much more than around 5 people. and please let us bring more than just buns!
As for the dramanine pat. I can use it and it works most of the time. I have never been drunk but if I had to guess what some of the symptoms are than I get those symptoms. I get dissy, and my reaction to things slows down, then I just get funny and start ramblimg about stupid stuff. Then after all that I start acting different :mrgreen:
anyway, it isnt worth it for me, ill have to drive. but im not sure what ill drive, depends on how many need rides. if its just me pat, dave and brandon we can take my moms convertable, or whatever.

I would like to go if one of you guys wouldn't mind giving up a seat in your vehicle for me. I'm small, I'll even fit in the middle of the back seat if I have to!

I was thinking that's about normal for you bryan!! I was just pocking fun at you and David. We'll hammer out the ride details as it draws near. We have plenty of vehicles to choose from.
Sure thing Sarah we'd enjoy your company. And we can make some room - even if it means putting Brandon in the trunk!!
Hey Dave (rev- this two Dave's posting is going to get confusing!) will you definately have to be back by 6:30?? Let us know as the weekend draws closer. And let me know sometime tomorrow if you are going to come by or wait till next weekend.

Ya I have decided I will just drive myself that way you all can make sure your done before you have to go home. It's not a problem for me though. I'll bring my nephew or something with me. :D

I am going to cook a bunch of deviled eggs - could someone from our club bring good potatoe salad? I think Don from knoxville is bringing the buns.

Dave we don't want you to have to drive alone - that wasnt what I was getting at. Hope you didn't take it that way. By 4 o'clock we might all be ready to go. You never know. If you do drive would anyone be able to ride with you?

salt newbie01 said:
Dave we don't want you to have to drive alone - that wasnt what I was getting at. Hope you didn't take it that way. By 4 o'clock we might all be ready to go. You never know. If you do drive would anyone be able to ride with you?

HA! I promise I didnt take that the wrong way at all. I just think it would be best just to make sure I can get back in time. I don't mind if somebody rides with me.

Ironman said:
thanks dave, as of right now I wouldnt expect much more than around 5 people. and please let us bring more than just buns!
You can bring a nice bottle of tequila if you like :Cheers: I'll even let you help me drink it!

Dave

Mmmmmm tequila! I had a nice little bottle of Petrone. But alas...it's all gone. :grumble: Bryan is not much of a drinker Dave but I'll stepup for the "team" and help you drink any tequila you might aquire!!:mrgreen:

I haven't seen anyone volunteer to bring some soft drinks. anyone?anyone?

I dont know if I will be able to make it, I have some prior arrangements with some military buddies, but if I make it back in time I will see what I can do. If not then by all means drink one for me. (only 15 days left)

Back