Alright what are you all bringing?

Pizza - David
Cups/Plates - David
Snacks - ?
Drinks - ?
Ice and Chest - ?

Whatever else.

Drinks, I'll get cold ones.

Not the kind that i leave sitting in my hot summer car all day then expect people to drink kind david brings.

Even though I am not a member yet, can I attend this meeting?
If I can find out how much dues are and everything I will probably join when I get there...

Also, as a newbie to the club is there anything I need to bring? Sounds like about everything is covered but if you can think of anything else, let me know.

Reinfinity:

We would love to have you.

Dews are 20$ for the year which runs from August to July. No pressure to join. Just come and if you decide you want to join we would love to have you.

Hope to see you there.
Brandon

well since so many of you always donate for the raffle i felt it was my turn to chip in. for me this years frag swap is to buy some stuff and hopefully curse david and win the motherload :mrgreen:. btw my wife was wondering if we are going to have another small meeting before the swap so we can finalize details/setups etc as she will be unable to attend tomorrow due to work. i know she volunteered for tickets and what not but she was just wanting to get her ducks in a row before the swap and also my daughter volunteered also to help.

Last edited:
It'll be just me David.

Oh...and thanks for offering to wipe my butt. No worries about the frag. I'll just help myself. I won't even try and hide it considering I could kick your butt anyway.

David sounds like this meeting may break some attendance record!! You better get lots of pizza and bread sticks!! And gaurd your tank well!!

What's there to guard? See you guys soon.

salt newbie01 said:
David sounds like this meeting may break some attendance record!! You better get lots of pizza and bread sticks!! And gaurd your tank well!!

Back