June 17th Meeting

Two for me please .Do u need me to bring drinks or a desert.Come on peolpe Branden is taking care of the pizza lets help him out .Ok then I'll bring can drinks .What do most like a pepse , mountain dow .Let me know I'll bring what everyone wants .

pepse? Is that some spanish drink? If so I am in! :Cheers:

I like mountain dow too! :bounce:

Ok I'll bring some plastic forks... :twocents:

No really I'll bring some sweets and myself which should be enough.

hey rev, I think pepsi is another name for soda? or it could be some kind of drug or something? either way I always up for something new! :Buds:
I can bring some cookies or some special brownies or something.
By the way I drink mountain dew to.

Between chattanooga reefers and commints like those...

People that don't know you guys might have cops raiding my house..

BTW seriously think about who you would like to nominate for President, Vice President, and Sec. Tres for next year. We probalby need to do nominations this meeting then final voting next month.

Brandon

Looks like I will be able to attend. Count me in for one. Although I may eat pizza for 2!! Let me know if you need me to bring anything Brandon. Sounds like most everything is covered though.

Ok I got the pizza.

Bryan has the cookies/desert.

Micheal some pepsi.

David Mountain Dew.

Also for someone who is coming up 153 if anyone would volunteer to pick up the pizza that would be a great help.... that way i don't have to leave to go get them or get them to early and then they get cold.... and yes angela will be out of town, so i can't send her. Just let me know.

Brandon

I did not make my post to late on Saturday night .Is that the first thing on Sunday morning that a pasture has to do is get on the pc and make fun of how someone spelled pepsi,but I guess if I sat at a computer all day and typed and spelled all day in a air conditioned office then I guess my spelling would be perfect too.O I spelled people wrong too,But in the end I was just trying to help out the host .How many times have u hosted David? 2 times O I forget u backed out both times .I would host ,but no one would drive a hour and half to get here but Brandon and Brian.I think they would show up.How u like me know ? I used the spellcheck to get every word right this time .

ok ok ok.... lets keep the gloves on....

Brian maybe you do need to bring some of those brownies to help calm everyone down.

Brandon

HAHA! Michael I was just poking at you, you know thw same way you do at me ALL the time!! :bounce:

I spell stuff wrong 24/7 that's why I have the right to joke with you. And yes I am a pastor which makes it all the more fun because it's so shocking! JK!

Anyway also I have backed out of meeting at my house due to the fact that I have to give you frags everytime your over! I would hate for you to leave my home without frags. I have to grow some out for you. :D

As for sitting behind the computer all the time.......I tend to enjoy going out to the streets of downtown Chatt a talking with and feeding homeless people that can't do anything for you in return. I invite all of you to do this with me sometime, if will change your outlook on life somewhat. You and I are kinda in the same field Michael, we both help people fix things.

Love ya Michael, now call me and let's hug and make up. Oh and I'll be at the fisrt meeting you host with bells on, but you better have frags to hand out.

Oh anybody up for some of Brandons skimate brownies?? :pooh:

Last edited:
Now that everyone is back on good terms and since I can't spell either I have to say something..

Case of "pepse" - $2.50
Pizza for the party - $25
David is a pasture.... priceless.

I ant calling u because u will not answer ,and u do not have frags because u sell them on ebay.Thats why your tank is bare.It ant because of what LITTLE u give me .O I have to run the spellcheck right quick . No words spelled wrong this time

Dude my tank is not bare. I may not have 100 kenya trees like you, but it's because I choose to put other things in there. If you remember my tank is a 6ft 125g. It takes more coral to make it look more full. ;)

Also if I remember correctly, you have a prop tank with lots of frags you plan on selling correct? :helm2:

PS. Your spell check missed the O in your sentence. It should have been oh. And you should leave a space after each period. :question:

You really think I have given you only a few frags? How many have you given me? 2 I know of you traded with me, but how many just given? :pooh:

Also do you have a recent pic of Regal Jr the 6th? Can you see mine in my full tank shot? :bounce:

:D

No Frags?

eeb347a4.jpg

Recent Tank Shot (125g)
eeb33a85.jpg

Last edited:
you two luvers need kiss and make up.

The regal tang comment was low David, I wonder where you got such a great idea? I love pouring fuel on the fire.

I hope to sell all those kenya trees at the swap them I can get a better camera.Well I got to go I have to kill some aiptasias.That I never had till I bought some star polyps at the swap last year from U.U just wait till I get a new camera I will have the front page then.

7-23-05007.jpg

Back