just a quickquestion

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
k so i went to petstore and found an orange spotted goby yey

anymawho

i was thinking about getting an arrow crab to take the bristle worm problem out just would like any info on them

also i got this fish that looks like a black sailfin
completely black pretty cool fish i think its a tang

bleh pretty ugly looking thing i thing ill just trade em

looks like this

http://www.aquatouch.com/Black_Tang_1.JPG

anytoughts my friend gave em to me he said it looks to ugly for his taste lol

if youve read this far yeah i was kidding no black tang , i was browsing the net and came across them preety nice diamond in the rough

but i was serious about the arrow crab:bounce:

i have atully seen black common clown fish
BlackPerculaWMC_U28.jpg

75 aint big enough??

wow maybe i shoulda waited seems like everything i want need more ROOM

Everthing I've read says at least a 100. I was thinkong about getting one but seeing they go after small fish, shrimp etc. I decided not to chance it.

Why do you want an arrow crab to kill your bristleworms? You do not want to kill off those guys! They are GOOD guys. They are one of the best cleaners you can have in your tank.

can you put inverts like pepperment shrimp in befor ue tank has cycled. i read u can do this because inverts dont get sick

can you put inverts like pepperment shrimp in befor ue tank has cycled. i read u can do this because inverts dont get sick

shrimp need stable
parameters to stay alive according to what I have read

Once you spike in your cycle they may not be their

But on a more persona note I had one hitchhike and he's still I'm by tank
he did shed one time but other than that he still their

Biif yote or a more experience prsonnel will answer don't worry

If you want an arrow crab.Then be all means get one.
But dont be surprised when it starts making a meal out of your fish.

i didnt really want one i just wanted to keep the bristles at bay

i got home and i see none right now maybe my gobe "scared" them a little

maybe hes nocturnal u sayed he came out a little while after u turned ur lites off but thats preatty weird i would diffinitly keep and eye on this :pooh:

I have a question I have this live rock I back a month and a half ago but some kind of white kind of look like coral or maybe some anemone dont really know the difference. I was hopping anyone could help me identify it. it suck I dont have a picture.

I have a question that i hope u guys can help me with I racently bought a live rock about a month ago and i notice something white coming out of it i dont know what it is and i was hopping u guys would be able to identify it. i dont have a picture but it looks like an animone or maybe soem coral is white it really some and it looks like there is sprouts coming all over that rock.

Back