Just how long****

I'm not laughing at you Yote. More laughing WITH you right now.

"You'd think hunting something in a glass tank would be easy....... but ......... sharp and elusive as a whitetail deer"

ROFLMAO!!!

Only because I know EXACTLY how elusive a whitetail can be. :lol:

I'm so interested in HOW you finally catch this little bugger. I check this topic FIRST THING when I log on to LR. It's the best one going right now IMO.:mrgreen:

Thats why I used the deer to compare Rc.HAHA.
I did make a little head way on him last night though.He's living in one of 3 rock.BUT,there right smack dab on the bottom.In the back of the middle section,Yep,the foundation of my pile of rocks.
So I've basically got 2 choices.#1-Take all my rock out and upset the tank,or#2 try trapping him.I'm going to give option #2 a good shot first,because I really dont want to have to take 180 pounds of live rock out my tank.

That sucks Yote. You knew he'd have to pick the deepest and farthest rock back in the darkest regions of the tank to take up residence. :frustrat:

Maybe try a plastic pop bottle? Cut the top off and invert it. Silicone it in place. Bait the little bugger with some food and wait.

How big is this little bugger?

Done a head of ya Rc.Only I used a coke bottle instead of pop:mrgreen:
I plan on baiting the trap tonight.Going to place it with the "door" close to the hole I think he's been using.
He's 1-1/2 to 2" Rc.Bright red and mean looking.

What kinda coke do you like Yote? I forget that in parts of Georgia all sodas are cokes and you have to be a little more specific

haha, back to the hunt!!
canocchie8.jpg

So Dustin,what your saying,is that MY mantis shrimp aint worth the money?
Go a head and twist the knife,its alright.

Back