Justin's 125 build

thanks! I got more done tonight. I got the electrical wrapped up and tested it all... Good! I finally cleaned up that mess of wire :)
P1110036.JPG
You can see the fuge lights are on in the pics and I ran the return for the first time. I am very pleased with the flow. It will be great!
P1110034.JPGP1110035.JPG

Justin you need to hook your homie ltljoker up on some of that wireing work. The back of my tank looks like :pooh: HELP MY TANK:frustrat:

You got it looking great Justin.
Have you set a completion date yet?
Nothing official yet other than ASAP! Things are picking up at work as I assumed they would now that the holidays are over so I will have less time to work on it, but I will keep going as steady as I can. You know I am very anxious to get it up and running!
BAH Give it a few months...it'll be all cruddy ;)

Great job, though, Justin!
Better not be! I'll make David come clean it.
looks really nice Justin. I look at your pics and i start to get the itch to go bigger and better myself. keep up the good work.
DO IT!!!
Justin you need to hook your homie ltljoker up on some of that wireing work. The back of my tank looks like :pooh: HELP MY TANK:frustrat:
Perhaps a snowboarding trip is in order... I'll bring my tools :)

Are you still working as a realtor?
Yes I am. In the past year I have focused more on property management than sales, though I am still doing both. I recently decided to close my brokerage and I accepted a position as Director of Property Management at Exit Realty 1st Choice so my job is becoming more management and less sales. (Though it's still commissioned pay for the moment :grumble:) The market in Tucson is doing great now, and it is becoming easier to be realtor than it has been for years!

So many foreclosures here, that's why! I got a great deal on my house (it was a foreclosed home that needed some work). No way in hell could I have afforded a house in the neighborhood that I live in with my salary (sad but true). Buying a foreclosed home was the only way I was able to sneak in!!

So many foreclosures here, that's why! I got a great deal on my house (it was a foreclosed home that needed some work). No way in hell could I have afforded a house in the neighborhood that I live in with my salary (sad but true). Buying a foreclosed home was the only way I was able to sneak in!!
Ahhh. there goes the neighborhood.

Back