Justin's 125 build

Well I'm let down! The fish didn't come in on the shipment. The supplier only sent about 30% of the order to the LFS and apparently, my fish weren't on it. They are going to call in the am and find out more but it looks like no fish yet again... :(

I know, I have stuck to my plan of getting my fish only from SWA because they are guaranteed, I get to see them before I take them home, I can make sure they are eating and healthy, and they treat them with copper. Even though they cost a bit more, I feel like they minimize the risk of getting an unhealthy fish, so it's worth it. Lately though, they have had trouble with their main supplier not actually having the fish that are on their list. This is the 2nd time it's happened and I still have a 125 with just two clowns in it... I may start looking to other sources...

We've had the same trouble at the LFS here Justin.Not sure whats going on with the wholesalers lately.
Those let downs sure suck skimmate though.

hey hey biffy! What's new? How's NDB?

I got a new job, I work at Bombardier now! Christian is fine, he lost his job a couple times last year, and kinda gave up on looking, so now he is in school full-time, doing a nursing program. Ummmm sold the PT Loser a while ago (don't know if you were here then or not), sold Christian's dumb Audi. The house is a constant construction project, as you would have expected! I am the queen of starting, but never finishing, projects. I probably have about 20 unfinished projects laying around. :D

It's so good to hear from you! Why have you been such a stranger? What are you doing?

I got a new job, I work at Bombardier now! Christian is fine, he lost his job a couple times last year, and kinda gave up on looking, so now he is in school full-time, doing a nursing program. Ummmm sold the PT Loser a while ago (don't know if you were here then or not), sold Christian's dumb Audi. The house is a constant construction project, as you would have expected! I am the queen of starting, but never finishing, projects. I probably have about 20 unfinished projects laying around. :D

It's so good to hear from you! Why have you been such a stranger? What are you doing?
I lost interest in my tank, and all things saltwater after I killed my little friends. It all started when SWA sold and fired Mike. the new owners were incompetent, at least at first, and were always out of everything. I couldn't get any decent food so I got out my blender and made my own... I overdosed vitamin C, poisoned my little buddies and lost two almost immediately, within another week, the remaining fish all died as the levels began to spike and then the hair algae and Cyano followed. When I thought it couldn't get worse, the baffle in my sump broke loose and tipped... for the second time. :-( To fix the baffle I knew I had to remove my DSB, empty my fuge and go at that baffle with epoxy this time. that's a 3 day job with drying time and I just kept putting it off. I am selling new houses at Miramonte homes at Stone and River so my commute is close to 2 hours each day which didn't leave time for this project. I finally took on my days off a few weeks ago and repaired my sump. It's better now than it ever was. I beefed up my CUC and got my tank back in order and found a renewed love for this hobby. It's great to be back at it. Hopefully it will remain smooth sailing now.

I had heard that you got rid of that Chrysler POS. and I think I knew that Christian was in school too. I'm glad that he's still working at it. How is it going? Bombardier! That's a great move. Congrats!

Back