Kenya Trees are dying.......Why?

Okay, I seriously think all the Kenya's are dead. I had 7 of them that all came as hitchikers, ALL of them are gone now,They all looked great and happy then within 2 weeks they have all broke off at base and gone. What the hell? My water tests are great, they never fluctuated from startup, I had the diatom outbreak the end of July but my levels never spiked. You all say it is impossible to kill Kenya but I'm sure I managed to do it. :shock: I have some paly's, several mushrooms and a leather coral that all look great so what the :pooh: got my Kenya's? The only thing that I can trace the change to is that I started feeding the KENT Coral Vite, and got a feather duster and started feeding Phytoplankton.

All that is in there is a Lawnmower blenny and 2 Clowns (nemo) and snails, ton's of Brittle star hitchhikers and a couple bristle worm hitchhikers. And they are/were spread throughout the tank, so it isn't a placement issue. They just shriveled up and fell to the sand. I left them there to see if they come back but so far they just look like mush, I will give them a couple more days then they are coming out.

I cut them off at the stump with razor blades, then slathered the stumps in superglue, and they STILL came back. I cooked my tank at 93 degrees and they said, "Hey, thanks for the tropical vacation". Like Yote, I have no idea how you managed to kill them. But if you find out, PLEASE share the secret with us!

LOL send me your Kenya's I'll see what I can do about offing them for ya! LOL

Hey Biff, I noticed your countdown back to Vegas, where do you stay? I am considering atrip there this winter since I had to cancel my Florida trip, but no nothing about Vegas Strip. I found that Circus Circus is only $49 a night is that a dump? Save my money on room and more to gamble with:mrgreen:, but I don't want to be in a dump if I decide to go

Circus Circus is a total dump. Skip that one, unless you like to find used condoms in your bed and blood on the walls.

I stay at the Tropicana. It's cheap, but every time I've stayed there the rooms have been in good shape.

Back