Laura's 10 gal Tank

oohhh okay, i thought she was just gonna buy a tank by itself :p otherwise everything with it thats a good deal!

Bad store: Brookhurst and Yorktown Tropical Fish store next to the Ebisu market.
Decent-Thus-Far store: Tong's Tropical Fish on Magnolia and Warner
Next store I am trying: One off of Indianapolis and Beach Blvd next to Rite-Aid.

Next time I'm in orange I'll make sure to check that one out! I have some friends from work that live there. I work at Disneyland so I'm up at katella at least 4 days a week. I'll try to go sometime after Christmas. Thanks for the recommendation!

So tomorrow at 2 I'm meeting the guy to pick up the 28 gal for $60. I probably won't have time to set anything up tomorrow or the next day due to Christmas activities but once I do I'm going to use my ten gallon to grow some corals in.

I'm with yote on the gradual sand adding, and I'd also agree with trying a good t5 setup for lights. Try socaltropicalfish on chapman in fullerton (just west of the 57 a couple blocks), Tom has really good prices usually on equipment.

What do you do at DL? I worked westside attractions for 3.5 years, from 99-03.

Thanks for all the great advice everyone! I'll keep you updated as I do new things, but I probably won't be doing anything until after Christmas.

I worked Fantasyland Classics/Storybook for four months then transferred to Characters.

That is awesome!!!! What characters have you been?

Sorry to muck up the thread with off topic stuff but then again show me a thread that hasnt been filled with muck-muck:mrgreen:

All I can say is that I'm in the Characters department...all of the characters are themselves! :P

and thanks! he's funny, he sleeps in, goes to sleep early, and spends about six hours swimming and running around like a madman....madcrab? haha. he'll be happier when I move everything in to the bigger tank. probably within a month or so.

HELLO!!!!! I am currently drip acclimating my two new true percula clowns right now! They have about 25 minutes to go, then they shall be released in to the wild/my tank and I will take pictures.

They cost $9.99 each, and they're a mated pair.

Soooooo excited!! It took three weeks to get this tank finally ready for some little fishies! :D

9.99 each for a mated pair is almost too good to be true especially for true percs which usually cost more than false. A lot of times LFS call them mated pairs just because they hang out together, but mated should mean they have laid eggs together.

Um, 3 hours now...what's the deal with that? Still no pics? MODS!!!

:mrgreen:

Once you see Rhino, you can't unsee it!!

Back