Leslee's 29gal

I think at this point you should have know better than to talk about getting a bigger tank here.;-)

I know I know I know!:mrgreen:

I want a bigger tank and I am always looking to get a bigger tank! I look on CL at least once a week and I never find a good deal! But maybe I will find something this summer when people start to clean out their garages!! I will have to keep the look out!

I just have to wait until I find the right one! For some reason I don't see the point in paying $275 for a used 55gal and stand.

Ok! SO my tank is the tank of shame! I need something to be excited about again! I have my 29 gal that is just sitting next to me. It has been the tank of shame for a year. ONE WHOLE YEAR! A heater went bad and killed all my fish. I think there might still be a crab alive in there! I need to get back to this!! Please help!!!

What do you need help with?

And NOTHING can beat my tank of shame, when it was the tank of shame. I have a video but I won't post it until I've brought it back to glory. I'm in the middle of the process right now. :D

Hey Leslee :)
I think once you start messing around with it(doing small stuff), you'll get back into it. One way to start getting excited about it again is to start playing with the aquascaping.

Back