Lifereef Filter Systems

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
when I moved and reset my tank into 2 smaller ones, I needed some overflows to work my sump system. I scoured through all the standard ones you see on places like Marinedepot and BRS. Then, right before purchasing I found a thread on ReefCentral with only 6 posts and only one vendor mentioned - LifeReef Filters. @ $119.00 per overflow (plus some additional costs) I was skeptic to order two of these units before trying one. I did however, and the product and result are amazing.

I've tried to make this thing fail and flood and it just wont. The continuous siphon never breaks, the unit is easy to disassemble and clean. The service at lifereef is exceptional, the owner requires you to speak with him before purchase to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for. I recommend him for any overflow or sump need.

http://www.lifereef.com/ Dont let the website fool you, this guy means business, and takes his products seriously.

I have his skimmer. Beats every other skimmer I've ever had, hands down. Including the uber expensive Vertex Alpha 250! No question.

His calcium reactor on the other hand is leaving me a bit lukewarm at best.
I think it's just over rated for the system i have. Having trouble keeping up.

Back