Lighting for a 10 gallon.

tritan

Reefing newb
Hey guys, I set up my 10 gallon and have it cycling now. I am looking for the most cost efficient lighting option for coral. Something that I can just screw into the standard lightbulb socket. Hoping to spend around $80 or so.

Maybe something along the lines of this: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054RA5HW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p199_d0_g199_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=1AH2FP1CNXC780M5AJKT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939291&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon.com: Ecoxotic PAR38 LED Aquarium Lamp 21watt 20,000K (3 - Royal Blue / 2 - White): Pet Supplies[/ame]

Or something that hangs on the back would work too, just looking for the best/cheapest option.

Thanks Hannah and Angie. The one you suggest is actually cheaper but is currently out of stock. Know anywhere else that sells that one?

Thanks for the suggestion Funny pig. Can you post links to what you are talking about? I'd like to scope out all options.

Tritian, funny pig is one the LED scammers we get on here from china and he is going to try and sell you his shitty knockoff. Please dont purchase anything from him.

:frustrat:what!where is my post?
HI,moderator.Did i make some terrible troubles?
I communicate and make friends ,Although i really a sales.
do you find my direct advertisments?
I think it's not fair to me.

Back