Lionfish

cudamon

Reefing newb
Does anyone have a recommendation for a particular type of Lionfish? Looking at liveaquaria, there are several types. I'm leaning towards the fuzzy dwarf so it doesn't take up too much room in my tank. Of course the Radiata Lionfish looks great though. Ideas?

Those are the two most popular types...so it all depends on the size you want now. Both of them are pretty cool, but how big of a fish do you want and can take care of?

Those are the two most popular types...so it all depends on the size you want now. Both of them are pretty cool, but how big of a fish do you want and can take care of?

Thanks for the info Smitty. I'm not quite sure at this point....which is why none have been purchased. I may bake on it for a week or so before making a decision.

Hello, I just bought an Antennata lion fish as a baby, but will grow to 7 inches max I think, I have a video somewhere in the forum showing him off. Couldn't wait until I could get one I love them and after some time in the new tank they usually swim in the open so viewing will be great!

Hello, I just bought an Antennata lion fish as a baby, but will grow to 7 inches max I think, I have a video somewhere in the forum showing him off. Couldn't wait until I could get one I love them and after some time in the new tank they usually swim in the open so viewing will be great!

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I still have not decided what to put in my tank yet. So many options. I'm still in a 2 week fish planning session.

Back