Little Fish's 46

So with a sad heart, i have to announce most of the corals in my tank died in a recent heater failure. I am extremely fortunate that all of my fish survived because they are truly irreplaceable.

However, I am going to take advantage of this rather heartbreaking moment to rebuild even better than before and create something I think will be very unique and special.

So stay tuned for more exciting things!!!

i think at this point, it just all waiting to see what feels like it needs to keep on living. But i might drop off a micromussa colony off and a plate coral. I will let you know

ok cool. we are in foco this weekend but any time before 5 works, my wife will be home just let me know if you need any help!

OMG I'm sorry to hear this Hannah when I able to ship Erin her hammer I could always end somethin for you if you like...???

NOoooooo I loved this tank! So sad to hear that your heater broke Hannah :( but i must say im excited for what will come!

Nope, I havent actually moved the tank yet. That will happen next tuesday, which i am afraid might be the death blow for a few of the corals that are just hanging on.

Can't you just toss those corals into the girl who is looking after your tanks' for awhile to reduce the stress on them? Would suck to lose more now. :-(

They wouldnt fit, plus the stress on them was the changing temperatures. There is nothing i can do to erase that for them, they just have to battle through it.

omg Hannah makes me wish I lived near you I have a 30g hospital tank with loads of room :( damn i hate seeing these animals suffer. This is a true tragedy and just wish I could help you out.

Can't you just toss those corals into the girl who is looking after your tanks' for awhile to reduce the stress on them? Would suck to lose more now. :-(

I'm "the girl" now??

Also everything is hanging on still... there haven't been anymore deaths since... whatever day this was. Tuesday?

Plate coral is big and juicy, duncans looks happy. Everyone else is accounted for.

Whew

How is that pink micromussa doing? That is what I am most worried about. Everything else is replaceabl (that is dying).

And you arent "the girl" you are "The Girl" <3

Back