Little Fish's 46

Well, here is what it all looks like after the move.

DSC_0003-14.jpg

DSC_0004-6.jpg

DSC_0005-12.jpg

Probably my favorite upgrade is the power panels, there is another one on the other side of the tank
DSC_0006-17.jpg

New to the set up is the power panels (waay too cool to be power strips ;) ), skimmer, biopellets, a Life Reef overflow (holds a siphon if the power goes out), and a reef keeper light. So much more professional and safe than the old setup

Little beginnings of great things. Pity i lost most of my other zoa colonies.
DSC_0007-13.jpg

My clowns being photo bombs. Oh how do i love them :favorite
DSC_0015-7.jpg

And my totally unstoppable plate coral.
DSC_0016-9.jpg

I like the minimalist look with the rock in the sump. :-)

Looks great and sounds like you made some great upgrades. RKL is nice.

Hey little_fish, is your water cloudy? I remember you swapped yours last Tuesday too.. our water is still white/cloudy and I was wondering if yours was too.

Hannah I may have missed where you said it but where did you get the power strips from thats exactly what i need for my tank and some other projects around the house

LoveJC - I made sure to wash my sand very well before i put it into the tank. Then I ran a HOB canister filter overnight and it was all clear by morning. If you didnt wash your sand it could be cloudy for quite some time. I would run one of those HOB canister filters with carbon or a filter sock until it clears up.

Adam - yep, that is what i used! They are awesome!

LoveJC - I made sure to wash my sand very well before i put it into the tank. Then I ran a HOB canister filter overnight and it was all clear by morning. If you didnt wash your sand it could be cloudy for quite some time. I would run one of those HOB canister filters with carbon or a filter sock until it clears up.

Adam - yep, that is what i used! They are awesome!

Just picked one up for 20 bucks.... :D

little fish, so sorry to hear about the loss of your coral's. Glad your tank is back in action and you are starting a new page :)
Thanks for all your help getting me started...you were my lifeline those first few weeks.
LiquidAttitude
aka Kat

Back