Little Fish's Tiny Tank of Awesome

Oh and don't ask too many questions 'cause that Hannah is a mean one and will ban you in an instant! :mrgreen:

Offer to send her some Kenya Tree corals. :)

Oh and don't ask too many questions 'cause that Hannah is a mean one and will ban you in an instant! :mrgreen:

Offer to send her some Kenya Tree corals. :)

D! its too soon start evil rumors about me :( at least give me a month!!! I dont even know how to ban anyone yet :(

And i guess this takes me out of the running, but oh well! fun anyways!

Biff left because of personal reasons that only she can explain. Out of respect and per her wishes we have been instructed to move on for now. She has. We can only hope she will come to her senses at some point and return home where she belongs. She is still available for PM's if you wish to talk with her.

D! its too soon start evil rumors about me :( at least give me a month!!! I dont even know how to ban anyone yet :(

And i guess this takes me out of the running, but oh well! fun anyways!

:lol: I bet if you get a hundred Kenya Tree Corals you'd figure out how to ban one real quick! :rofl:

So i got a new yellow clown goby to replace Pause. I also got two new sexies to replace the couple murdered :( But everyone is happy in their new home!

DSC_0011-3.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

My trumpet coral is splitting again, so it has been looking very sad the past few days. Clearly giving birth for any species is rough work.

Ya, they are really cool, and growing like weeds as well. I also have some really cool pinks ones, but the shrimp like to stand on them so its hard to get a pic of them open. I think i need to move them some place else.

try leaving you actinics on all night when you add a fish like that. when i added a jawfish i left the lights on all night and the fish never once tried to jump

Well, the tank only has one light, so thats not really an option for this tank. Im thinking i might go get another but just put the lid on every night. I dont know how much that will cut down on the oxygenation, if its only on for 10 hours, so i can see it doing serious harm.

Back