Live Aquaria Order Thread

that might work for me let me check with the little lady tonight... you guys don't have to go out of your way for me, but the end of the month might work.

We can order all livestock just no rock. Although they no longer offer free shipping so we may be able to order just about anything. We'll just have to check and see.

no free shipping i'll defenitly pass..

Michael sold me one tax and all for 42$, I don't see how buying them for 39.99 and shipping is a good idea.

I'd rather support the local guy. Hope you guys understand, since it won't help you get free shipping or anything.

There's no free shipping? Gag! :( We may be better off to let Michael special order for us. What do you think Anthony?

theres something to say for a 14 day warranty, plus if there two or more people the shipping shouldnt be to bad split up.

Thanks Bryan. That's why I suggested ordering together. Honestly Michael typically can't get the fish I want. If he does it takes weeks. Bermuda has some, but I refuse to pay premium $ for them there and with no guaruntee. If you guys want out that is fine. Let's still make a list and I'll give it to Michael and see what he can do. Just let me know.

Hi Fin Red Banded Goby
Pistol Shrimp
Red Head Goby
Purple Fire Fish
Neon Goby

I'm not going to put all these in, but a combination depending. I am def getting a pair of oynx clowns.

I'd be in also if it's next week. Not sure what fish I want, but I'll look and see. It also depends on how many are in and shipping costs.

Hey Dave...what type of pistol shrimp would you want? I know there are several different kinds. Just let me know.

RevReefer said:
...Pistol Shrimp
Red Head Goby
Purple Fire Fish
Neon Goby....

OK...here is my list and like David, not all of these are going on the nano so hold the comments. I will list the name and the price from LA. Once I get a price from Michael's I'll post that as well.

Neon Blue Goby $19.99
Court Jester Goby (aka Rainfordi) $25.99 (out of stock)
Yellow Strip Clingfish $23.99
Catalina Goby $22.99
Hi Fin Red Banded Goby $15.99
Banded Possom Wrasse (not currently available)
Blood Red Fire Shrimp $28.99
Peppermint Shrimp $8.99
Bullseye Pistol Shrimp $34.99

Michaels Pricing:
Neon Blue Goby $15.00
Court Jester Goby $15.00
Catalina Goby $15.00 (prefers cooler water)
Blod Red Fire Shrimp $25.00 (having a hard time getting these right now)
Peppermint Shrimp $7.99

That's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might hop in for a fish or two, just let me know when you get ready to place the order.

BTW if we get 500$ worth we can still get free shipping through the business sponsor program.

Put me down for one of those clingfish as well. Those things are awesome.

Bullseye Shrimp and a Fire Shrimp as well.

Back