Live Aquaria Order Thread

Ironman said:
not sure what your talking about? but if something falls you pick it up and put it back!:mrgreen: its a nano for goodness sake, how hard can it be to get some zoos?:^:

Oh I see the setup already.... So i'm going to beat you guys to it... because they were so small you need a telescope to find them..

HAHAHAHA how fun was that Bryan.

:bounce:

its not near as fun when your involved. but anthony you need to do something quick, cause your copapods are liable to accidentally step on them and kill them!:^:

Just remember... I warned you about the upper decker a couple days ago...

I'll go ahead and tell you what it is, that way it just makes it that much better when I do it. Basically i'm going to take a :pooh: in the water resevoir of your toilet.

Can't wait to be at your house this weekend. :bounce: :^:

:shock:

thats funny cause I did it in your tanks resevoir while you were getting married! Hey maybe thats why your purple monster crowked?:mrgreen:

Sir comments like that might make me rethink that actually being a joke.

Maybe we drop alkazelar(spelling) in your tank and watch your fish explode.

To bad I missed out on this banter, but here is what my response would have been to Bryan:

It may be a nano but, perspectively related, it might as well be a 300 gallon. I was surprized to even know they had come loose and might not have if it wasn't for the nice clean spot where the glue was.

Back