lobster?

Lights freshen them in freshwater with a tablespoon of corn starch for a day. Then get some spicy crab boil. You can also feed them a little corn meal too.

I believe I could handle at least 20lbs worth of boiled crawdads BY MY SELF.Those things are great with a cold budwiser.

Are crawdads, crawfish? If you come to New Orleans you are more than welcome to our Crawfish boils where there is 400lbs. of Crawfish and lots of music.

I don't like crawfish.

Yeah, crawdads are the same as crayfish. I've lived in many different states and it depends on which state your in as to what you call them. I'll try them again. I like pretty much anything.

Yote, you should skip the bud and go with something with flavor:mrgreen:. How about a nice IPA from the Atlanta Brewing Company or Sweetwater? Or maybe a Red Brick lager from Atlanta Brewing Company? I'm getting thirsting just thinking about it.

Just let me know when and where Brat.Its been a while since I been to New Orleans:D Dated a lil coonass gal from there when I lived in East Texas.DANG that girl could cook,but she was mean as a rabid rabbit.:helm2:

AHH,I'd rather have me Bud.:Cheers:

lol. I'd rather liberate the Crawfish. Save the babies!! They look so cute. Typically we have a lot of crawfish boils in the fall. I mean there are pounds and pounds of it in the fall at a good price and of course it's crawfish and beer with live music.

Yote, you should skip the bud and go with something with flavor:mrgreen:. How about a nice IPA from the Atlanta Brewing Company or Sweetwater? Or maybe a Red Brick lager from Atlanta Brewing Company? I'm getting thirsting just thinking about it.

I'm totally with ya man! I used to love bud when I was 21. Now I can't wait for the hoppy goodness of a nice strong ipa! (Though I keep pbr always in the fridge for my cheap stuff) or a nice cold brown ale or porter after a long day of hard work. That's some good stuff there :beerchug:

I'm totally with ya man! I used to love bud when I was 21. Now I can't wait for the hoppy goodness of a nice strong ipa! (Though I keep pbr always in the fridge for my cheap stuff) or a nice cold brown ale or porter after a long day of hard work. That's some good stuff there :beerchug:
Just started work an hour ago (just a quick check of the thread and back to work), but now I'm already thirsty!! A good brown ale ... yeah, great idea! I think I might pick some up for the weekend camping :mrgreen:.

Yeah, 6am and I'm thirsty now too. I got into all kinds of beer because there is a place here called old chicago (I don't think they are in NY) but they have 130 different beers and you have to drink 110 different beers to finish a "world beer tour" the world beer tour gives you prises as you drink! Ex: sweatshirt bbq set windbreaker cooler ect.... Funny when I first started my first world beer tour (on my 6th now) I was all I'm saving bud for my last beer cuz its my fav, then about 25 beers into it I totally changed my entire opinion about beer.

I don't know any you spoke of sadly, those microbrews haven't made it this way yet, but we have some amazing stuff over here on the westcoast!

Microbrews suck!(beer in gereral sucks) If I must drink it give me a Pabst and call it good. Ill stick to my Bacardi.

Not sure how anyone can think microbrews suck?!?!? Usually it is only those who have only had the regulars. They have Mendosino near me (East coast brewery). They make an awesome Red Hawk Ale.

I can, however, understand the Bacardi. I limit the beers due to the carbs, but no carbs in rum:bounce: (and if I'm wrong, I don't want to know:mrgreen:)

Oh no, this isn't arguing :shock:... just kinda hard to tell when all you can do is read a response. However, Microbrews are still great :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hmm, lobster sounds good too. Anyone have any melted butter and maybe a nice red wine, Shiraz perhaps?

lol, I know this isn't arguing but I'm thinking of drunk men in New Orleans arguing about beer.... which is pretty frequent.

Back