lobster?

neither do I, but I wasn't thinking of you guys. I'm reminded of the last crawfish boil at the university. Although, there were no lobsters and $25 got you in and you could eat all the crawfish you wanted. Sorry if I offended.

Last edited:
An occasional specialty brew is OK once in a while...I guess. Just not a beer guy, too filling and I hate that bloated feeling.The last mircobrew I had was terrible! Flying Bison Pale Ale....yyyyyuuuck! Ive left better tasting stuff in the toilet!

Yeah, 6am and I'm thirsty now too. I got into all kinds of beer because there is a place here called old chicago (I don't think they are in NY) but they have 130 different beers and you have to drink 110 different beers to finish a "world beer tour" the world beer tour gives you prises as you drink! Ex: sweatshirt bbq set windbreaker cooler ect.... Funny when I first started my first world beer tour (on my 6th now) I was all I'm saving bud for my last beer cuz its my fav, then about 25 beers into it I totally changed my entire opinion about beer.

I don't know any you spoke of sadly, those microbrews haven't made it this way yet, but we have some amazing stuff over here on the westcoast!

Our Old Chicago got flooded out in Coralville, IA...:(:(:( but they're supposed to be back up in September:beerchug:

I'll be the first to admit to just liking budwiser.But the only microbrews we got down here thats worth drinking is made with corn and yeast.Were extremely limited in choices of beverages.Cant say as I care to much for rum either.
But I do like a shot of pure grain,or uncle jack from time to time.

neither do I, but I wasn't thinking of you guys. I'm reminded of the last crawfish boil at the university. Although, there were no lobsters and $25 got you in and you could eat all the crawfish you wanted. Sorry if I offended.

Sorry for the late reply, just got back from camping. Just want to say Nope, no offense at all!

And I did have a nice Honey Brown ale over the weekend :mrgreen:.

Mmm...if you ever want some really tasty beer, try a home brew! My oatmeal stout could make a nun slap her mama.

If you're ever in the neighborhood...

I would love to! Couple of my good friends make homebrew. And one of them makes a incredible ipa. If I'm ever in florida ill let you know, I don't forsee it happening any time soon sadly.

Mmm...if you ever want some really tasty beer, try a home brew! My oatmeal stout could make a nun slap her mama.

If you're ever in the neighborhood...

Hubby makes homebrew also. Everyone thinks it's the best. Every month he'll have happy hour. Some of the best beer made.

Back