local copepods

Michael's Aquatic Den in Cleveland has them. Call and make sure he has them in stock. If not he can get them.

Yeh Michael's usually carries the tigger pods by reef nutrition. But as Anthony said call ahead to make sure he has them. I think they are $20 a bottle. Good stuff though - I use them in my tanks. All of reef nutitions products are very good.

If you go into bermuda triangle mention tigger pods and other reef nutrition products to john. Im trying to get him to start carrying there stuff. he might if he sees enough people wanting it.

I work with Alex's mom and he is going to work with me this coming summer. Next time I go in I'll get him to try to talk Jon into it. By the way Alex is one of his employees. At leat I think his name is Alex. I'm horrible with names.

Me and jelly went to Bermuda tonight, Alex wasn't there so I told the kid who was to tell Jon I asked about it and jelly said he would call tomorrow and ask for it too.

lol,,I told em that it was still there when I get my 55 up and running i'd get it.
might have to see how he'd react to a little jewing

yote said:
lol,,I told em that it was still there when I get my 55 up and running i'd get it.
might have to see how he'd react to a little jewing

It's worth a shot. Let us know if it works.

ok rock on john at bermuda said he has had numerous people call in the last few weeks for copepods he told me to call back tomorrow or friday for pricing and count and said that he is also looking into live mysis shrimp. Your welcome.

JellyMan said:
ok rock on john at bermuda said he has had numerous people call in the last few weeks for copepods he told me to call back tomorrow or friday for pricing and count and said that he is also looking into live mysis shrimp. Your welcome.

I beleive it was group effort.

for your information, I took him pamflets and contact information for reef nutrition last week, thats why I asked yall to say something to him, So really I deserve the credit!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You deserve a foot in the @$$.

I give credit to Jelly, Jerm, and Yote. BTW I can't go into to much of a detail here but club members do have price benefits at certain stores around town.

Just another reason to join.
Brandon

Ironman got the ball rolling, we just jumped in and gave a push.
:bowdown: :bounce:

Back