local copepods

hey I meant yall were welcome for me making the call and bryan your a little too kinky and obviously loose if you can fit an entire foot in it.

Stopped in at Bermuda this morning,Johns thinking hard about the live pods and stuff. So I played it up good and let him know that I would like a place thats local get em.

Wow, so much for browsing the Chattanooga threads for useful information! :shock: I guess I'll just stick to the Newbie thread from now on, mmmmmkay? ...You guys are hilarious.

lol,,See what I gotta put up with biffer?
If you think their funny on here,you should make a trip east and come to one of the meeting,,lol

Bifferwine said:
Are you guys going to have a fundraiser to pay for my plane ticket? Maybe you should bring it up at your next meeting.

I'll bring up at the next meeting:mrgreen:

we will have to have a buissness meeting about that bifferwine! :mrgreen: Maybe we could call it some kind of a foreign exchange program!:mrgreen:

Yeah, I can bring out some *rare Arizona specimens and livestock*. Have any of you heard of a Sonoran Wrasse? Or a Dusty Clown? Or the elusive Cactus Puffer? Yeah, I didn't think so!

Last edited:
all the useful information is handled via phone really hehe... if its important we just call each other.

Forums are for fun and helping out newer members.

maybe we can figure out a way to have a club meeting via internet broadcast then you can be there biff. By the way I bet that dusty Clown you were talking about would love to host my coffee bean coral :)

Back