Man am I disappointed in premium aquatics.....

Want coralline to grow? Keep good light on it at least 8 hours a day -especially blue actinic. More importantly keep alkalinity in high range by dosing. The stuff will grow like crazy.

well after looking at what they show online for the alor rock you got what you ordered most of the coraline ont he rock prob just died in shipping. i would call and tell them that it is not colorfull like in the pic they posted as a description but this is somthing that happens when you order online

if anything go to reefcentral under premium aquatics forum and post pics of what you got and what other person got to show the difference and tell them your not happy with your order and see what they can do for you. Jeremy from premium aquatics is super awesome at working out any problems you have had with orders.

I actually like the rock you got very well, Ill trade you pound for pound for your rock vs my rock with thick coraline plates.

Well i spent the whole day it felt like with my arm in the fish tank re doing my rock to fit it all in and its hard to stack for sure and somewhat brittle but I got it in there.....It looks good, like dcantucson I now have a good mix of rock in there
Ill post some picks tomorrow

Ok got it all in here are the pics of my aquascaping...excuse the back wall I was scraping off alge and ran out of steam
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Man you cant find this fish when you want to,But try and take a pic of some polups and hes all up in the way
Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

My peprmint shrimp evan came out for a pic
Picture016.jpg

This sucker just popped up about a month after I bought this rock
Picture018.jpg

not sure yet what it is Im thinking some kind of coral

Back