Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melonbob

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: March POTM Entries!

OK, did I miss the bus? I know I haven't been around, but I wanna throw my Blastos into the mix! Great pics everyone!

sfiligoistealth026.jpg

I hardly ever vote for pics of just corals, stationry coral pics vs. pics of moving fish
my vote almost always goes to the fish pics because i know how hard it is to take those shots.

this was a really tough decision for me - My top choices were Chris & dustin. Finally decided to vote for Dustin. Its an amazing picture. Love the blue.

Funny how people think different. I hardly ever vote for fish...they almost always have a bit of blur to them, and I think of what would look best on the front page

Funny how people think different. I hardly ever vote for fish...they almost always have a bit of blur to them, and I think of what would look best on the front page

Agreed. my point exactly. I can really appreciate it when some one takes a clear pic of fish, its so rare that i cant just ignore it. Like dennis always does.

I can really appreciate it when some one takes a clear pic of fish, its so rare that i cant just ignore it.
thats why everyone should vote for my pic, its hard enough and rare to get a non blurry pic of one fish, but i got six fish to stay still for a pic

Sweet pic MelonBob. I could never vote for myself so you may get my vote. Can't decide yet though. There are just so many good pics.

chromis school together so i would say they would be the eastiest fish to take a pic of.
lol ok let me say they TEND to school.

Last edited:
All pictures are great. Tuff decision.
Voted for Dustin.. Love the way the front of the fish seem to light up. Also the number of fish is great. I wish i could take a picture that nice without it being blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back