Matt's 20 gallon long

I just let them do whatever they want, they host my canes, mushrooms, ricordea, both frogspawns, xenia hahaha almost ever coral, and when they host, they love biting it haha

IM tempted to just let them have at it. They dont seem to do any physical damage to it.id just hate to lose that torch. I love that coral.

My plate looks like shit now that the clowns have been hosting it. I'm mad at them right now...if the plate doesn't make it I will be seriously mad.

Thinking of re scaping my aquascape, for two reasons. A. I got another powerhead a koralia nano 240 gph to go with my koralia 425 gph. I cant seem to find a happy medium. Too much flow in one spot not enough in the other all over. B. Im hoping it will solve my clown hosting my torch issue by changing it up. ALso i have a few peices of now dead rock i would like to use. It has been sitting in a bucket out on my patio for over a month now, Needless to say it is dead now. My question is, will i need to boil it or anything before adding it? No rush since i still have to come up with an idea for a new aquascape and i lack imagination right now.

IMG_20120131_174651.jpg

Thanks Smitty. Ill give them a bath and see what i can come up with. Kinda nervous about doing it with everything already in there. Fish, corals, crabs etc

Things are coming up Milhouse. I came home today seen my clowns hosting as usual but this time my torch was damn near fully opened, and looked better then ever. So i worried for nothing. I put a new powerhead in and they seemed to be fascinated with it so maybe they are not bugging the torch as much or the torch just likes the extra flow. Whatever happened, it was a good thing. :)
IMG_20120202_144445.jpg

IMG_20120202_144503.jpg

Hey all, tomorrow evening im heading to Toronto, i figured id look around for some sw stores. What im after is another goby for my tank. A sand sifter to be exact. I love my red banded hes awesome and ive had him since day 1. He does not sift sand though. He kicks it up with his tail once in awhile but thats it. Any suggestions on a workhorse sand sifter goby for a 20 long tank that is friendly and has a chance to get along with Goby-won? I beleive he is a red banded. Here's a pic of the little bugger.
IMG_20111217_171553.jpg

Is that just a goby fued or because of tank space? I only have 2 clowns and goby-won in there. He tends to stay in his cave until feeding thats it.

Back